Sunday 2 December 2018

Announcement of winter vacation programs in Centre of Excellence,GEC Patan.

Dear Students,

Please find the schedule of courses to be offered in Centre of Excellence in the given link.Interested students are instructed to get registered before 10/12/2018 with the respective trainers.
Students of 3rd Sem and 5th sem Mechanical who are yet not qualified in Essential of NX are strictly instructed to get registered for this course.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19dAFxMaoBFYnRq86pXQHQ3s3T0J1Ja9R/view?usp=sharing

I further take this platform to thanks all students for your great support during my tenure at GEC, Patan. I am happy to announce that I got transferred to VGEC, Chandkheda and will be leaving Patan soon. I enjoyed my tenure here as faculty,COE coordinator and Gymkhana member. I hope nothing but best for each of you and your family.

With warm regards
Prof. Swapna A Pawar.